- 268 acres
- Mile-long linear park leading through ARUNDELPRESERVE
- 100 acres of trees
- Over two-million square feet of office space
- 250,000 square feet of retail space
- Two hotels
- 47 single-family homes
- 390 townhomes (all with two-car garages)
- 1,301 apartment homes
ARUNDELPRESERVE is a 268-acre, mixed-use community located in the heart of the Baltimore-Washington Corridor, which is part of the 1,100-acre Arundel Mills Development. This is a neo-classical community with stringent architectural controls, where one can live, work, shop, play, and raise a family, all within the same community. ARUNDELPRESERVE is smart growth at its best, and it is the standard for mixed-use development against which all others are judged.
Everything is easily within reach: work, play, shopping and services, trains and planes, major arteries and world-class cities. Close to everything. And a haven away from it all.
Distances from ARUNDELPRESERVE to:
- Ft. Meade and NSA - 2 miles
- BWI Airport - 4 miles
- Baltimore's Inner Harbor - 11 miles
- Washington, D.C. - 25 miles
- Annapolis - 18 miles
From points north:
Take the Baltimore-Washington Parkway/295 South towards Washington. Take the Arundel Mills Blvd. exit.
From points south:
Take the Baltimore-Washington Parkway/295 North towards Baltimore. Take the Arundel Mills Blvd. exit.